Creativity and Innovation District
The Creativity and Innovation District combines all the best parts of Living-Learning Programs at Virginia Tech. Residents enjoy this brand-new, state-of-the-art residence hall, flourish under the direction and support from their Faculty Principal.
Residential Colleges transform learning by focusing on the interdisciplinary connections between students. Students get the benefits of a liberal arts education within the context of a global land-grant university. Led by live-in Faculty Principals, residential colleges welcome students from any major and year — and create a culture in which both tradition and innovation are celebrated.
Living-Learning Communities (LLCs) are niche communities where you can live with students around a particular theme, like arts or well-being, or live with students in a similar population group, such as engineering or first-generation students. Each LLC is led by Program Directors, who are engaged in the life of their communities. Make the most of your Virginia Tech experience by joining a Living-Learning Community.
- Aurora - Interfaith
- Corps of Cadets
- Digerati - Information Technology
- Galileo and Hypatia - Engineering
- GenerationOne - First-Gen Students
- Hillcrest - Honors
- Impact - Data Analytics
- Innovate - Entrepreneurship
- Lavender House - LGBTQ+ Studies
- Meraki - Well-Being
- Mozaiko - Languages and Global Learning
- Orion - Sciences
- Rhizome - Thinking Globally, Acting Locally
- Studio 72 - Arts and Creativity
- Thrive - Personal Growth
- Transfer Experience - Transfer Students
- Ujima - Africana Studies
- VIA - Major Exploration