Faculty Principal Search
We are now accepting applications for the Faculty Principal of the Leadership and Social Change Residential College (LSCRC). The new Faculty Principal will follow the exceptional leadership of C.L. Bohannon, who has led the LSCRC since 2018, and will be departing Virginia Tech for a new role at the University of Virginia.
To learn more about Living Learning Programs, the Leadership and Social Change Residential College, and the Faculty Principal role, please contact Dr. Jamie Penven, email@example.com, 540-231-7938. The deadline to apply is Friday, May 13, 2022. Details on the application process are outlined in the documents below.
Learn more about Faculty Principals at Virginia Tech
- Heather Gumbert, Robert Stephens named faculty principals for Virginia Tech’s first residential college
- Benjamin Sax, Jennifer Quijano Sax named faculty leaders of Virginia Tech’s newest residential college
- Matthew Gabriele named faculty principal at Residential College at Wet Amber Johnston
- Eric Kaufman named faculty principal of Honors Residential College
- Faculty principals-and their families-impact student life in residential colleges
- Newest faculty principals bring dedication to student learning to their roles
- New faculty principal aims to engage students on a deeper level
- Tim Baird named faculty principal for the Creativity and Innovation District Living-Learning Community
- Virginia Tech’s newest faculty principal emphasizes a holistic approach to help students thrive